- Rub all over tri-tip before roasting
- Sprinkle over halibut fillets before pan-searing
- Make a marinade for roast chicken by whisking 1/4 cup rub with 1/2 cup olive oil and 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar.
- Toss chunks of potatoes in olive oil, sprinkle with the rub and roast at 450°
- Add to your favorite vinaigrette and give your salad a kick!
- Toss with vegetables before steaming or roasting
- Sprinkle a teaspoon in rice when cooking it.
- Go classic, and rub into a steak before grilling
The Accidental Locavore used it on a rack of lamb. I let it marinate for a couple of hours, seared it off in my cast iron skillet and finished it in a 375° oven until it was medium-rare (about 15 minutes). I sprinkled the finished rack with lemon and some Maldon salt-it was delicious!
We’d love to hear what you did with it. Let us know in the comments below. Happy Holidays to All!