The Accidental Locavore likes these food related sites and organizations:
- Hudson Valley Seed Library: Heirloom and open-pollinated seeds (and artist rendered seed packets)
- Real Time Farms: Helps you understand where your food comes from
- Slow Foods: Supporting Good, Clean, and Fair Food
- Grow NYC: Sponsors of the NY Greenmarkets
- Quattros Game Farm: our butchers in Dutchess County. They’re also at the Union Square Greenmarket on Saturdays
- Pick-a-Pepper: This is a great website connecting local farmers, gardeners and food artisans with local consumers, restaurants and institutions. Right now they’re building their site, so you can help by suggesting farmers and products.