I Like…Businesses, People, Restaurants, and More
This is a subjective list of things I like, that help me and might be helpful for you in a number of different areas. For food and cooking related links, please see the Resources page.
- Ecoplum: environmentally friendly products and trusted green information. I write a monthly column for them.
- Speakery: Genius Gary has been such a help with this website, SEO optimization and social media.
- WPO: Without this amazing group of women, none of this might have come to be.
- Fifth Avenue Digital: Corporate and event photography. Like my headshot? They did it.
- Mi Kitchen Es Su Kitchen: Kathrine Gregory runs an incubator for food products (and other entrepreneurs). If you need a professional kitchen…
New York City
- Tour de France Group: One of these days when I’m eating local it’s going to be in France…Marsaillesis a great pre-theater place.
- Telepan: Chef Bill Telepan is a big believer in local, fresh and sustainable, and he’s a great chef to boot.
- Serevan: Chef Serge has a way with local foods, and is happy to share recipes and techniques. This is one of our favorite weekend haunts.
- Cafe Miranda: Sit at the bar and watch Kerry and his crew cooking almost everything in a wood burning oven, here’s a quick clip of him in action. An almost overwhelming menu of amazing food. If they ever came to New York, I’d never cook again.